Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stars fell on Alabama (New Years Resolutions)

I want to move to Paris. At least for a little while. It just seems right and if I want to actually become fluent then I will need to be immersed in the language. I think I will have to finish school first though, I can't in good conscience just up and move without a college degree. Not that it will really help me find a job there, but I need to accomplish that at the very least before I embark on any big adventures. I'm listening to some Billie Holiday right now. It's amazing music, it makes me feel so romantic and sentimental. I think Gloria is right in saying that I am an old soul. I think I was born in the completely wrong era. I love everything from the golden age. I love the fashion, music, traditions, cars, appliances, cocktails and the glamour. Now of course there would be a million and one things I would hate about it, if I went back in time to live. I just want to take all the things I like about it and bring them into the present day. Three things I want to learn as much about as I possibly can about this year are: 1. World History 2. French and Spanish languages 3. wine.
Three aesthetic things I would like to change about myself are: 1. Moisturize daily 2. workout four times a week minimum and in turn lose 20 lbs. 3. Get a hair cut I'm happy with. Okay four things... 4. Eat a healthier diet (not drink so much, only on the weekends)
Also I want to get all my finances in order as soon as possible and keep it that way. Oh and also find the love of my life....just kidding.
I will settle for just a couple of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment